List:       freedos-dev
Subject:    [fd-dev] ANNOUNCE: mkeyb 0.27
From:       Aitor Santamaria Merino <aitor.sm () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2002-07-27 19:50:35

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce the new version 0.27 of mkeyb, the minimalistic
keyboard driver by Tom Ehlert, with executable size of about 4Kb,
resident size of about 500bytes.
Available for DK, GR (with/without combi), IT, LA, NL, NO, PL, PO, RU,
SF, SG, SP, SU, SV, UK.
In this version, there are several changes to make it easier defining
and maintaining the layout files (so that PL keyboard layout was
defined). You are encouraged to contribute to create such layout files.

You can download it at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/xkeyb/

Link to version 0.27 is:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/xkeyb/mkeyb027.zip