List:       freedns-users
Subject:    RE: New again...
From:       Neville Hillyer <n.hillyer () open ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-03-18 10:00:10

There are several unpaid admins who do what they can in their 'spare' time but if \
things go seriously wrong I have always advised contacting the owner of eu.org. A \
search of the following list archive should find various posts from me about this. \
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freedns-users&s=neville

Neville
http://informatics.open.ac.uk/

+++++++++