List:       freedns-users
Subject:    Re: IPSCA SSL certificate with eu.org domains (probably solved)
From:       /dev/rob0 <rob0 () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-09-16 13:50:14

On Thursday 16 September 2004 08:35, Peter Dembinski wrote:
> As I turned off spamassassin, I figured out that there is lots of
> junk mails.

Most of the list traffic, but that does not count as "lots". :) Even
with the spam, this is a very quiet list.

> Couldn't someone take care of it?  Maybe someone would
> volunteerly moderate it?

Well sure, that is possible. Or not. The thing is, we have a broken
listserv on autopilot. I don't think the owner reads this list at all,
or if he does, he may find pleasure in watching Shaun's suffering. :)

Come to think of it ... so do I ... Mwahahaha! That places me in a
delicate position WRT implementation of the workarounds previously
mentioned. :)
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header