List:       freedns-users
Subject:    Re: IP address update of ns2.granitecanyon.com ?
From:       kb2qzv () box43 ! gnet ! pl
Date:       2001-04-06 12:44:08

> I believe that Granitecanyon's NS2 is now offline due to an ISP going out
> of business and just switched of the network without notice - now subject
> of a court case in the states - see Granitecanyon's status page for more
> info.
>
> Cheers
> Alex Mitchell

The new Ip address for ns2.granitecanyon.com is 206.55.70.18. Eu.org has not
updated its database and when yuo try to register a new domain name if finds
the old IP (204.1.217.148).

Can that be changed in any way?

Benedykt

--
Intervoice - rozmowy miedzynarodowe do 82% taniej niz w TP SA
http://www.intervoice.pl/?from=box43