List:       freediameter-help
Subject:    [Help] Legacy XML
From:       sdecugis () freediameter ! net (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2012-09-09 19:11:28

Hi Patricio,

First I apologize, I had read too quickly the mail archive and I thought
it contained a grouped AVP, while it was actually a command definition.
Sorry about that.

Here is how to define the grouped AVP:

     <avp  name="Test-GroupedAVP"  code="16777214"  vendor-id="999999"  mandatory="must">
       <grouped>
         <fixed>
           <avprule  name="Session-Id"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
         </fixed>
         <required>
           <avprule  name="Destination-Realm"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
           <avprule  name="Origin-Host"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
           <avprule  name="Origin-Realm"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
           <avprule  name="Test-AVP"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
         </required>
         <optional>
            <avprule  name="Destination-Host"  minimum="1"  maximum="1"  />
        </optional>
       </grouped>
     </avp>

Please let me know if you encounter any problem with this.

PS: I have fixed the example on the wiki, it contained erroneous tags
for the fixed, required and optional rules...

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Le 2012/09/07 13:50, Patricio Moreno a ?crit :