List:       freediameter-help
Subject:    [Help] How to add a enumerated type avp into the dictionary by using the dict_legacy_xml extension
From:       sdecugis () freediameter ! net (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2011-06-23 16:07:47

Hi Nadia,

The XML code should look like (I am just not sure if the quotes are
needed, maybe you can try with and without):

<avp name="avp name" code="123">
<enum code="1" name="VALUE_ON" />
<enum code="2" name="VALUE_OFF" />
</avp>

It is possible that something is not working properly in the extension,
if you think so can you send an extract of the XML file you are thinking
is showing a problem and I will attempt to fix it...

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Le 2011/06/20 8:30, Nadia Xu a ?crit :