List:       freediameter-help
Subject:    [Help] SCTP multihoming
From:       sdecugis () nict ! go ! jp (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2010-10-21 10:08:44

Hello Vladimir,

Yes, as far as I understand it, multihoming is supported, since it is
provided "for free" with SCTP sockets. Unless your underlying SCTP
implementation does not support it, but I believe Linux and freeBSD do.

Anyway, I am not 100% sure about that, I have not done any test in this
area.

If you have more precise information in this area, I am very interested
(and I can add support in freeDiameter if there is something to do)

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Le 21/10/2010 18:49, Vladik a ?crit :