List:       freediameter-help
Subject:    [Help] Issue with EAP-TLS authentication
From:       sdecugis () nict ! go ! jp (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2010-10-21 2:10:07

Hello Michal, Souheil,

Glad to hear that the latest commit fixed the issue. I will report the
problem in the trac bug tracker so that other users may find it easily.
The next release will include this bug fix. Meantime, people who want to
use diamEAP are encouraged to use revision 577 then.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Le 21/10/2010 10:16, mbilski at eliberty.pl a ?crit :