List:       freediameter-dev
Subject:    [Dev] Want to join in as developer
From:       sdecugis () freediameter ! net (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2012-02-22 11:56:41

Hi Manoj,

You are welcome to contribute anytime; there are some TODO items
described in the website (tickets) and probably many new features would
benefit of being implemented.

In a first period please submit your contributions as patches to apply
on the mercurial repository; once you've demonstrated your skills I will
consider giving you direct commit access.

Best regards and welcome to the team;
Sebastien.

Le 2012/02/22 11:36, ManojKumar Dwarkadas, Patel (Patel) a ?crit :