List:       freediameter-dev
Subject:    [Dev] Regarding Diameter Server Implementation.........
From:       sdecugis () freediameter ! net (Sebastien Decugis)
Date:       2011-11-02 19:19:06

Hi Abhijeet,

I am CC-ing the help mailing-list because you have more chances to find
feedback there.

Your requirements seem reasonable with freeDiameter, it should be quite
easy to implement what you are looking for.

You can have a look at the app_* extensions for code examples, and also
the test_app to get familiar with the framework.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

Le 2011/11/02 14:02, Abhijeet Raut a ?crit :