List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Screen randomly wakes up after system entered "standby" mode via xset dpms
From:       Anthony Shi <skyskying93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-11-16 6:08:25

I made a post on gitlab regarding the issue here
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/issues/1401>. I have done
everything I could think of to diagnose and resolve the issue (turning off
bluetooth, disconnecting wifi, turning off "wake on WWLAN", etc.), but
nothing I tried worked. Here is my hardware <https://0x0.st/oI1F.txt> info.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.