List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    xorg not recognizing intel HD graphics 400 properly
From:       Bart Agterbosch <bartagterbosch () outlook ! com>
Date:       2022-11-15 11:19:27

I wasn't able to open up an issue on github or gitlab, which seems to have =
been disabled, however it seems that xorg does not recognize Intel HD graph=
ics 400 properly, so far I've confirmed so on the celeron n3160 and n3060 s=
eries, might also apply to the e8000 and j3xxx series, creating a file manu=
ally in xorg.conf.d telling it to load the intel graphics driver fixes the =
issue, so that means the driver itself isn't being loaded.
I'm unable to confirm other cpu models with graphics 400 at this point in t=
ime, but I'm fairly certain the graphics 400 series isn't being recognized,=
 I'd have contributed to github myself, unfortunately I don't know any C