Hello, for my understand of Widget programming it is a question of the widget itself. It has some code inside to handle the resize event and in this moment there seems no update of the visible_item_count. ________________________________________ Von: xorg im Auftrag von Holger Sebert Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Dezember 2021 00:35:07 An: xorg@lists.x.org Betreff: Motif/Xt: Dynamically resize the visible item count of an XmList WARNUNG: Diese E-Mail kam von au=DFerhalb der Organisation. Klicken Sie nic= ht auf Links oder =F6ffnen Sie keine Anh=E4nge, es sei denn, Sie kennen den= /die Absender*in und wissen, dass der Inhalt sicher ist. Hi, I have an XmList (actually a ScrolledList) inside a RowColumn widget. The visible item count of the list is configured at widget creation time. When the RowColumn widget is resized, I would like to adapt that visible item count to the new size of the parent widget. Is there an easy way to do this? What I have come up with so far in theroy is to do the following: Listen to the resize event of the RowColumn widget, recompute the visible line count in a callback and then set it explicitly using XtSetValues(XmNvisibleItemCount). Unfortunately, I have not found any callback resource in the RowColumn widget. How can I listen to resize events of a widget? Best, Holger