List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Configuration failed message
From:       Don Shaffer <donaldrshaffer () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2021-01-19 14:22:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Number of created screens does not match number of detected devices.

I have looked at the file xorg.conf.new but not sure what to edit? Am I in the file \
to make the number created screens match the number of detected devices? I guessing \
this refers to the two monitors I'm using for video display. I am trying to start dwm \
on gentoo linux. Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Don Shaffer

donaldrshaffer@protonmail.com