List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Alpha channel in simple framebuffer
From:       isaac rajakumar <isaac.raja82 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-04 10:54:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
          I using the simpleframebuffer driver from linux as a display
framework in my Xserver.
My simpleframebuffer is supposed to write the data in ARGB format.

While running the xserver I notice only the RGB value is reaching the
memory.
I suspect that Xserver is not forwarding 4bytes data to the framebuffer.
How to get all the 4 bytes transferred to the frambuffer.

Regards
Isaac