List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Update the keyboard layouts
From:       निरंजन <niranjanvikastambe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-06 4:49:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

Recently two new variants were added to a layout in the gitlab repository
<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-config/xkeyboard-config>. I want
to know when are such updates released? (I am using MX Linux distribution,
but I would like to know about the general process of updating xkb) Also is
there any way to download the latest layouts with "apt-get update" like
safe terminal commands?

Thanks,
Niranjan