List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    RE: 2019 Xorg Election Results
From:       "Navare, Manasi D" <manasi.d.navare () intel ! com>
Date:       2019-05-13 14:47:36

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to be on the X.org board. I look \
forward to active participation in the upcoming conferences as well as mentorship for \
Google SOC. I am currently on vacation till May 16th with limited email access and \
will resume attending the board meetings after that.

Regards
Manasi

Total membership 84; total votes 65; which makes for a 77.4% voter turnout. Here are \
the results:

Board Members:
   Name                       1   2   3   4   5   6  Score
   Daniel Vetter             27  10  14   6   2   6   296
   Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez 11  10  13  15  10   6   239
   Lyude Paul                10  12  13  12  12   6   238
   Manasi Navare              8  13   7  16  18   3   228
   Trevor Woerner             4  14  10  10   8  19   199
   Arkadiusz Hiler            5   6   8   6  15  25   165

So that means our new board members are:

   Daniel Vetter
   Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez
   Lyude Paul
   Manasi Navare

Please welcome our new members to the board!

In the interest of transparency I should mention that one person accidentally signed \
up twice and voted twice. Luckily this doesn't change the results of the election \
since there is more than a 6-point gap between 4th and 5th place. We'll take this as \
a reminder to have a better look at membership sign-ups.

It should also be noted that even though our election process as outlined at \
https://www.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors/Elections/ allows denying candidates any \
points our website didn't take this into account and forced voters to rank every \
candidate. Due to the lack of controversy about the candidates we don't expect this \
to have had any impact on the final results.

Thanks,
Harry Wentland,
On behalf of the Xorg Elections Committee