List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Last week of voting for X.Org 2019 Election and By-laws approval
From:       "Wentland, Harry" <Harry.Wentland () amd ! com>
Date:       2019-04-03 20:26:51

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

We're currently halfway through our annual election at 71.4% turnout. If you haven't \
done so please login to https://members.x.org/, click on the Active ballot "X.Org \
2019 Elections v2 and xorg+fdo merger" and leave your vote.

In order to pass the proposed bylaw changes we'll need at least a 2/3 majority so we \
highly encourage each and everyone of you to vote. It only takes a couple of minutes.

The election will close at 02:00 UTC on 11 April 2019.

Harry, on behalf of the X.Org elections committee