List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Bylaw Changes Vote
From:       "Wentland, Harry" <Harry.Wentland () amd ! com>
Date:       2019-03-14 21:29:02

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

My previous emails about the 2019 X.Org elections failed to mention on important \
ballot items that we'd like to vote on, in addition to the new board members: the \
Bylaw change

The updated Bylaws to be voted on can be found here: \
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorgfoundation/bylaws/blob/bylaw-updates/bylaws.pdf \
The individual changes can be seen here: \
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorgfoundation/bylaws/commit/06e7f04f79131df2c86e9cdfedc00aa1d1ec3f52

Please take a look.

To give members more time to understand and discuss this the elections committee \
decided to move the election out by a week. Voting will start Mar 21.

Harry, on behalf of the X.Org elections committee