List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    X server bugzilla is closed, please use gitlab instead
From:       Adam Jackson <ajax () nwnk ! net>
Date:       2018-11-20 19:11:42

I've turned off new bug entry in bugzilla for the X server and the
modesetting driver. Please use gitlab issues for all new reports:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/issues

Existing bugs can still be modified, but will eventually be migrated
into gitlab as well. They've not been migrated yet partly because a
triage pass for obviously fixed or invalid issues would be a good idea,
but also because I'm having authentication issues with the migration
script.

- ajax