List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    A source code file is missing in a tutorial article
From:       Виктор М. <victormmr () rambler ! ru>
Date:       2017-11-30 15:51:05

Hello, dear X.org site administrators!

Today I have looked through the article "Basic Graphics Programming With
The XCB Library"
https://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.7/doc/libxcb/tutorial/index.html .

In this article a code example is given: a link to the file xpoints.c
https://www.x.org/releases/X11R7.7/doc/libxcb/tutorial/xpoints.c .

However when I try to follow this link, I get an error message from the
web-server: "Not found". It seems, the file does not exist. Could you
kindly fix this mistake and make this tutorial source code file available?

Victor.