List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?WHQgLyBNb3RpZiBDKysgYXBwbGljYXRpb24gaGFuZ3MgaW4gdGhlIFh0RGlzcGF0Y2hFdmVudCBjYWxs?=
From:       "Subrata Dasgupta" <subrata_usha () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-09 9:14:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,
I have a legacy UI application written in C++ using Xt and Motif libraries. But while \
closing a window the whole application stuck for around 30 second. After debugging I \
found that application is hanging within XtDispatchEvent() function after finishing \
_XtDefaultDispatcher() call.

What can be the probable reason of this problem? I do not have much experience in the \
Xt or Motif libraries. Please help.

Thanks
Subrata