List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Running X inside systemd container
From:       SÅ‚awomir Lach <slawek () lach ! art ! pl>
Date:       2015-07-29 6:39:18

I have run full Ubuntu distribution inside OpenSuSE Tumbleweed
distribution. The main problem is: I cannot run X inside Ubuntu. I have
copy /dev tree inside container and umount container's /dev with lazy
switch. I also change right to all devices in containers root to 777.

When running X, there's message X cannot open /dev/tty0. File exist.
Maybe there's problem with systemd-logind, so X cannot set device to
owned by current user? I'm not sure - I trying to run X as root.

Thanks for help,
Lach SÅ‚awomir.