List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    XShmPutImage set automatic flush to false
From:       Gabriel de Grimouard <gabriel.degrimouard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-26 15:35:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm using XShmPutImage to send my images to the X server. In a previous
version of my program, I merged all my images to an only one XImage then I
sent it. But merge the images takes some cpu so I wish to let the XServer
merge them itself by sending some images then flush by hand. However, it
seems to get an automatic flush which make it impossible.
Is there a solution to remove this automatic flush ?

Best regards,
Gabriel Poulet--de Grimouard