List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Localize_the_=C2=ABCompoze=C2=BB_key_combinations=3F?=
From:       Hi-Angel <hiangel999 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-26 4:14:55

> If you are willing to modify your libX11, something you might want to
> try is to change libX11/modules/im/ximcp/imLcFlt.c such that the calls
> to XLookupString are done with a modified value of ev->xkey.state.  You
> mask out the two bits of the state that determine the group.  For
> compose sequences, this has the effect as if always the primary group
> would be active.  For this to work as you want, you must make us your
> primary and ru your secondary layout.
>
> Andreas

Thank you very much!
I tried this holydays to dive into libX11 code, also configured the
key on my VirtualBox. I didn't understood though what does the
function  «bool _XimLocalFilter(Display*, Window, XEvent*, XPointer) »
of the  «imLcFlt.c » except that it is somehow filters every keypress. I
found it is called every time when I am press a key. It would be great
if someone accidentally leaved in the header file a description of a
function 😂
Anyway, right now I stumbled upon a strange fact that when I am
replace an original  «libX11.so.6.3.0 » with a newly compiled one, the
compose key just stops working. I didn't changed anything except that
configured compilation with  «-g3 » added to CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS. Have
anybody an idea what could cause it?