List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    a question about Xspice
From:       cynthia <cynthia_115 () 163 ! com>
Date:       2014-10-21 9:30:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

HI All,

  I am trying to build Xspice which is included in guest QXL driver, but one question \
confuses me a lot. As the Xspice's description in Readme, i get that Xspice is a X \
server and spice server in one, running in guest os, but our team has developed a set \
of windows virtual desktop in which the spiceserver is deployed in HOST os linked \
with QEMU, and i think that is coordinated with the spice protocol.,  So, could \
anyone explain it for me if spiceserver is deployed in guest os or host os? I will be \
very very appreciated~

Best Regards
Cynthia