List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: ANN: xterm-310
From:       Noel Hunt <noel.hunt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-26 1:58:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Since your post is about xterm, I would like to ask a question
about a warning I get every time I run xterm on Solaris 11.1:
'Could not set destryo callback to IM'.

I have seen this error variously described as being a problem of
'X11 library configuration', or dependent on locale, but I have never
seen an explanation of a fix. I am using LOCALE=C, nothing
special (I have set the default system to C as well).

Regards,
Noel Hunt