List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Set touchpad to only scroll
From:       Sam Tygier <samtygier () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2014-04-20 20:48:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I have a thinkpad x230 and use the touchpoint to move the cursor. I normally disable \
the the touchpad completely using "synclient TouchPadOff=1", but I would quite like \
to be able to still use the touchpad for scrolling. However if I try synclient \
TouchPadOff=1 synclient HorizTwoFingerScroll=1
synclient VertTwoFingerScroll=1
I do not get scrolling. I can't see any option to just disable cursor movement. If I \
set the MinSpeed and MaxSpeed to zero the cursor still moves.

Is there anything else I can try?

Sam