List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: ATI oss color space compressed in the dark shades of gray
From:       Sebastian Schultz <sebastian2.schultz () st ! ovgu ! de>
Date:       2014-03-16 22:02:52

Thanks for the replies, Alex.

I really appreciate all the good hints, but I'm to afraid of messing things=
 up =

because I do not really get what's done in those few lines of code.

I'm just curious after looking into the code: is everyone using a these =

drivers and having some display connected to his/her hdmi port affected? An=
d =

would therefore every ati user possibly benefit from this feature? Or is my =

case just a corner case of hardware not following specs (or somehitng like =

that)?

I hope someone will find some time to get to this new feature soon. Thanks =
for =

all the good work you guys are doing, I'm really impressed with what has =

changed since I last tried the free drivers!

Sebastian