List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Support of screen rotation in xserver-xorg-video-xgi driver (ARM device) .
From:       Zenkevich Sergei <Sergei.Zenkevich () promwad ! com>
Date:       2013-10-24 11:36:19

Hi,

I'm trying to rotate screen on ARM base thin client with XGI Volari Z11
card (thin client like HP t5325). I add option Rotate (Option "Rotate"
"CW") in xorg.conf, and after restart I see a black screen all time (no
error in log). Also I try to rotate screen using xrandr (xrandr --output
default --rotate left), but also don't receive result.

Does xgi driver (xorg and/or linux) support screen rotation? If yes that
as I can rotate screen?

My device runs ARM Debian 6.0;
xorg version 1:7.5+8+squeeze1;
xserver-xorg-video-xgi version 1.6.0+git20111101-1~pw1.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sergei Zenkevich.