List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    How do I disable idle blanking when start the X?
From:       Woody Wu <narkewoody () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-12 7:42:40

Hi,

I am using fbdev X server on an ARM linux. After X started, I can
disable the idle blanking by running "xset s off". My question is, how
can I totally disable this idle blanking behavior in the same time of
staring X? Is the a command line arguments to do so?

Thanks in advance,

--
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then