List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    [ Meego ] : Configuring X in Intel Oaktrail Board
From:       "Arjun Suresh ( India - Bangalore )" <arjun.suresh () mindteck ! com>
Date:       2013-06-05 11:40:40

Hi,
I am facing a problem configuring X in a Intel Oaktrail board running Meego.
Kernel version is : linux-2.6.37.6
I need to set screen resolution of the device to 800x480 which is 1024x600. I was \
able to scale using xrandr to achieve this.

xrandr --output LVDS0  --scale 1.28x1.25.

However I was not able to automate it by setting this in some configuration file. I \
was not able to find a xorg.conf. My lspci –vvvnnk contents can be found at \
https://dpaste.de/oIWuZ/

Thanks & Regards,

Arjun S R
Software Engineer, EDS / Firmware

Mindteck | Prestige Atlanta, No 10, Industrial Layout 7th main 80 Feet Road | 3rd \
                Block Koramangala | Bangalore 560 034, India.
Email: arjun.suresh@mindteck.com| Tel: +91 80 4154 8000; Ext. 8111| Mobile : \
                +91-9620054654|www.mindteck.com
Disclaimer
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, \
proprietary or legally privileged information of MINDTECK.  If you have received this \
message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  \
Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient.

 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.