List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Creating a custom chooser
From:       Bob Apodaca <bob () phxlab ! honeywell ! com>
Date:       2013-05-23 17:34:00

GDM version 2 had a nice chooser where you could choose a host from a
list or enter a host name in an entry box. This option is not available
on GDM 3 so I hoped to create my own chooser.

I've made good progress and clients can see the custom chooser when
connecting. However, I am not sure what to do in the custom chooser when
a host is selected. I'd appreciate any advice.