List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: X11 Porting Project
From:       David Nicol <davidnicol () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-26 18:43:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

is "runs as a Java applet" sufficiently platform independent?
http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx/index.html
weirdX has been delivering that for a very long time, I successfully
deployed it as part of the University
of Missouri - Kansas City "Task Definition Interface" in 1998 or
thereabouts.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Dibyayan Chakraborty <