List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    I AM FROM AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),I NEED TO TRANSFER THIS FUND OF ($10.3M) IN YOUR ACCOUNT? S
From:       mohammad ouattara <mohammad.ouattara10 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-17 15:06:16

Good day my beloved friend, may the peace of gracious God be with you,pleas=
e I have a problem which I needed a help from you,I have decided to write y=
ou for help,
=0A
=0AMy Name is Mr.Mohammad Ouattara. I am writing from Burkina Faso-West Afr=
ica. I am a staff of one of the biggest Bank here.
=0A
=0AI want to wire $10, 300,000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dolla=
rs) that has been abandoned for 12 years in our Branch to your account abro=
ad. The account owner is dead with his next of kin since year 2000. Get bac=
k to me for more details if you are interested to receive the inheritance f=
und.
=0A
=0ABest Regards in your family,
=0A