List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Xephyr will not span two monitors in fullscreen mode
From:       "Rice, James M CIV NSWCDD, K73" <james.rice2 () navy ! mil>
Date:       2012-07-19 19:45:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Try this one more time, no response the first attempt...then the problem became OBE \
for a while, but is now back.

First I would like to note that this is not multi-seat.

I am trying to set up Xephyr to run on a thin client, and remotely connect to a \
machine that requires a dual monitor display for its application.  It also must be \
full screen to display the application correctly, i.e. no border.

First I set up dual monitor with xrandr

> xrandr --output DVI-1 --mode 1280x1024 --output VGA-0 --mode 1280x1024 --above \
> DVI-1

And all is well, I have distinct top and bottom monitors, xrandr -q outputs what I \
would expect.

> Xephyr :1 -query myhost -once -fullscreen -keybd ephyr,,,xkbmodel=uvdev

Xephyr only displays on the bottom display

Any insights?  Should I write a bug against Xephyr?

Thanks in advance for any help!
James.

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]