List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    kdrive-xfbdev, splash screen and USB keyboard
From:       Cliff Brake <cliff.brake () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-26 17:20:17

Hello,

I'm using kdrive 1.7.99 (from oe-core) on an embedded system and
running into the following issues:

1) USB keyboard works at console, but does not work in X
2) I can't get a splash screen to show while my app loads using the
following option:

-root-ppm /usr/share/pixmaps/monitor2/splash.ppm

The above both used to work with kdrive 1.4.0.

Appreciate any suggestions on how to debug these issues.

Thanks,
Cliff