List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    X -configure
From:       Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen () pahlevanzadeh ! org>
Date:       2011-09-28 0:12:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dear all,

I bought a Dell Inspiron n5110, it has 2 card graphic which integrated
with together.
So, all of my everything is working ... but when i use the following
command:
/etc/init.d/gdm stop
Xorg -configure :0
cp /root/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf
/etc/init.d/gdm start

Then i can't see login box in gdm.when i remove xorg.conf everything is
ok.So i decided to install nvidia driver in debian and installed it.

Now, it changed with following commaand:
/etc/init.d/gdm stop
Xorg -configure :0
cp /root/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf
nvidia-xconfig
/etc/init.d/gdm start

Now, I see a black and blank page in tty 7 instead of gdm.oh of course,
i hear to voice of login page(blooomb) but didn't see anything.

After installing nvidia, i put a tail -f for Xorg.0.0.log, and when gdm
was started, it didn't change.

How i put a xorg.conf to /etc/X11 without error?

--mohsen