List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    PROPERTIES,ELECTRICAL SERVICES & CONSTRUCTION.
From:       "John Kosi"<johnkosi11 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-21 18:55:55

Good Day,

I am facilitating for a private investor who has interest to do business relative to
long term investments in your Company or Country. The area of interest is
Real Estate, Electrical Services, Construction or any business of your
choice.

You will be required to:

[1]. Receive the funds in cash into a business/private bank account.
[2]. Invest and Manage the funds in the specified areas of investment.

The total sum available for investment is THIRTY ONE MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS
( USD$31,000,000.00 ) . My client is willing to pay 10% as participation fee for your role as
 the receiver partner to the funds and a subsequent 10% "Management Commission" for your advised
investment services. Absolute confidentiality and professionalism is required in the
handling of this funds and subsequent investments.

You may as well send me your Cell phone numbers so to ease communication.

I look forward to your swift response.

Sincerely Yours.

John Kosi

Email: kosijohnv@rediffmail.com
Kola Financial Consultants

PS: Kindly send your response to my direct email
Email: kosijohnv@rediffmail.com