List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: X regression
From:       Barry Scott <barry.scott () onelan ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-08-16 14:43:37

On Sunday 15 August 2010 04:26:29 Joel Feiner wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Frans de Boer <frans@fransdb.nl> wrote:

> >  I tried that before but:
> > 1) It does not preserve the settings between sessions.
> >
> This is annoying, but it's a fixable bug.

Is this problem being worked on? OR are you just guessing it could be fixed?
I had no luck getting a reply on this issue on the KDE list.

I have to reset my screen settings every time I log in, I'd love this annoyance
to get fixed. I might even contribute a patch if someone in the know would
point me in the right direction.

Barry