List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    A problem of software cursor with Xserver
From:       truename <harry_hao () yeah ! net>
Date:       2010-03-28 3:05:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I wrote a video driver in Xorg 1.3 in Fedora 7. I implement hardware acceleration of \
2D operation. I use software cursor in my driver. There is a problem with the cursor. \
When I click a window title and drag the window, the trace of the cursor movement can \
be seen on the screen. You can see what the problem is like in the attach image \
files. When I disable the ScreenToScreenCopy acceleration interface, the problem will \
disapear. Can anyone give me some comments?