List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: SILICONMOTION driver programmers please help!!!!
From:       Piotr Lukawski <plukawski () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-25 23:25:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've tried with different depths, and also without device section.
The result remains the same. I am still thinking that it is all about the
message:

*failed to set mtrr: Operation not supported
failed to unset mtrr: Operation not supported
failed to set mtrr: Operation not supported
*
But I have no idea what to do with.