List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Older VGA Books - free if interested
From:       "Neal Richter" <nrichter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-29 21:31:08

I have a small collection of EGA/VGA/SVGA programming books from a
prior career (10+ years ago) as a video device driver developer.  I
hacked up linux kernel video drivers and X configurations for video
cards to support the old fixed frequency monitors from the mid
nineties.

Programmer's Guide to the EGA, VGA, and Super VGA Cards (3rd Edition)
(Paperback) by Richard F. Ferraro (Author)

I believe I also have a couple 3DLabs PERMEDIA data books and maybe a
Tseng Labs ET6000 books

Anyone interested?

- Neal Richter