List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: keymapnotify vs keypressed
From:       Rik-harry Bobbaers <Rik.Bobbaers () icts ! kuleuven ! be>
Date:       2008-05-30 9:20:54

okay,

apparently no-one wants to help here... does anyone have a clue on who
else i could contact for help? i haven't found anything on the net to
help me figure this out. maybe i'm looking for the wrong keywords, if
so: can anybody help me on the way here?

thanks,

--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
Rik.Bobbaers@cc.kuleuven.ac.be -=- http://harry.enzoverder.be

"Work hard and do your best, it'll make it easier for the rest"
-- Garfield