List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Could not load keyboard geometry for :0
From:       "Matthias B." <msbREMOVE-THIS () winterdrache ! de>
Date:       2008-01-31 19:56:05

xkbcomp -xkb :0 - gives me the following error

Warning:          Could not load keyboard geometry for :0
                  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
                  Resulting keymap file will not describe geometry

What's wrong? How can it be out of resources if all I'm running is an
xterm (not even a window manager)?

MSB

--
If voting could change the system, it would be illegal.
If not voting could change the system, it would be illegal.