List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Funky Windows/linux X11 configuration
From:       Jeff Rasmussen <jeffras () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-30 22:38:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,Please let me know if there is a better mailing list for this question.Is \
it possible to export the display of X from a single windows machine to a bunch of \
linux boxes? I would like to serve the display from windows and have the linux act as \
thin clients/kiosks. What would be required as far as X11 software/libs for the linux \
machines and the windows machine? Are the multiple connections a problem? Would I \
need a single instance of X running on the windows machine for each linux \
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!