List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: Xorg 1.1.1 + Mesa 6.5.2 = White screens with i810 driver and
From:       "=?utf-8?q?S=2E=C3=87a=C4=9Flar?= Onur" <caglar () pardus ! org ! tr>
Date:       2006-12-31 15:28:05

31 Ara 2006 Paz 14:20 tarihinde, Colin Guthrie şunları yazmıştı:
> Do you think the above listed patches will make the difference? i.e. are
> they specific fixes that work with Mesa 6.5.2?

These patches against xorg-server so i think they will solve the issue, at
least they were solved for us while we were using xorg-server-1.1.1 with
mesa-6.5.1

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar@pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!