List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: Re: Mr. Alan Cox, Sir: I'm waiting for you to apologize.  __/__
From:       "Martin Bochnig" <martinb () vorsicht-bissig ! de>
Date:       2006-06-29 15:39:34

> Alan Cox's e-mail address is not xorg@lists.freedesktop.org.
>
> If you wish to continue your argument with him, please address your
> e-mail directly to him - the rest of the xorg list subscribers do
> not need to see it.    (Before you start flaming me - I'm not objecting
> to mail about Xorg itself, just to the many off-topic messages being
> posted to the list and addressed directly to him.)

I won't start flaming you.
Ken Mays uses to say "Don't bite the hand that feeds you.".
Why should I start flaming you: You mean it good with Solaris.
And support me with good points here.
I also always appreciate constructive criticism, as you hopefully cansee in my \

I didn't want all that trouble to go to a public list.
I would definitely have preferred a private solution / chat (as you know).
Remember what I said to Dave: "Okay, I will do it ...".
But this message could not be sent to the list from mb1x@gmx.com anymore.
Only and alone

because Alan Cox went that unglorious way of dealing with my criticism.

Not to forget, that he indirectly had been calling me troll _publically_.

That's the point.
Do I overlook something?
Anyone posting to the list, that x or y or z do not work is more welcome to the list, \
than someone putting so much money and effort into it like I do??

Regards,
Martin