List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: announces
From:       samuel verstraete <samuel.verstraete () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 8:58:10

The thing is that though i'm fairly confident that though the
xorg@lists.freedesktop.org mailing list is very interesting for ppl
that have problems building xorg and for all other kinds of information
it gives me an overload on information that i simply not need and imho
there're a lot of ppl (mainly distro maintainers prolly) that just
want to know when they should update certain packages without knowing
all problems associated with x and y... I mean, i'm subscribed 1 day to
this list and i've receive 50 messages already... i could of course
start deleting all of them with an automatic filter but next thing that
will happen is that someone forgets the [ANNOUNCE] flag and i missed a
release... (which could even be a securitty related release)

gr,S.

--
Research group Soil Spatial Inventory Techniques
Dept. Soil Management and Soil Care

Department of Soil Management and Soil Care
Coupure Links 653 - Block B
9000 Ghent - Belgium

Telephone +32(0)9 264.60.42
Fax +32(0)9 264.62.47