List:       freedesktop-xorg
Subject:    Re: CVS and lib/X11? (was Re: XTHREADLIB and DragonFly and x11.pc)
From:       Keith Packard <keithp () keithp ! com>
Date:       2006-02-25 15:35:32

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 20:17 -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:

> That said I don't think there's any plan to move changes from the git repo
> back into cvs.

There is a git application which exposes a cvs interface. I'm planning
on making this work with pserver so we can let people use CVS to fetch
current versions of modules. I'm hoping to get this working in the next
week or so, but I'm at a conference this weekend.

The cool thing is that this mechanism is significantly faster than
regular CVS...
--
keith.packard@intel.com